Proposal Deadline - January 13, 2023 (11:59 pm)
Proposals to place survey questions on the upcoming CalSpeaks statewide public opinion panel will be accepted through JANUARY 13TH, 2023.
The fellowship includes:
- translation of fellow’s questions into Spanish;
- programming of survey questions into Qualtrics;
- fielding of data to the CALSPEAKS panel;
- response weighting of the survey;
- data set with fellows’ survey questions and panel demographic questions;
- code book and weighting report.
Research topics selected should be of interest to policy makers of California, be relevant for responses of a cross-section or panel of Californian adults.
Please see the RFP announcement for additional details.
Proposals must include the following:
Introduction to the project (~250 words)
Background (relevant literature w/ references, ~1000 words)
Proposed questions (8-14 questions)
Plans for analysis and publication (~500 words)
Proposals should be submitted electronically as a pdf attachment.
Any CALSPEAKS data accessed from the SSRIC website or collected via this fellowship, and used for publication, should be cited as follows:
AUTHOR(s), YEAR. CalSpeaks SSRIC Data Sets (California State University, Sacramento. Institute for Social Research, YEAR-VERSION, DOI:)
Questions regarding this program can be addressed to Dr. Michael Latner, CALSPEAKS Task Force Chair, at firstname.lastname@example.org.